home home home

Thursday, January 14, 2010

GNO- Designer Blvd.

http://designerblvdaz.com/wp-content/gallery/open-frames-shelves/designer-9306.jpg
If ever there was a Heaven on Earth...it would have to be Designer Blvd. I get giddy just walking through the doors. It's a place that has beautiful and unique home decor, fun clothes and jewelry. oh! and I can't forget their baby boutique. The owner is an interior decorator who wanted to bring the fine treasures that were available to her to the masses, ie:me.
A white damask pattern over a light blue wall, green and pink floral arrangements with matching whimsical throw pillows, ornate tables and mirrors and rustic chunky frames decorated with metal flowers and jewels all greet you when you walk in. *sigh*. If only I had a million dollars. What? What's that you say. THEY'RE HAVING A SALE!!! Giving prizes, discounts and even dinner!! That's right! Every second Thursday of the month they do a Girl's Night Out! Today they're having homemade fry bread ...mmmm....Well, I know what I'm having for dinner (sorry, honey...you get pizza tonight). The prizes and discounts are all day, but the dinner is at 6pm.
Their address is:
4895 S. Higley Rd. Suite 103
Gilbert, AZ 85298
(It's on the South East corner of Higley and Queen Creek)

And to top it off , I have a brooch from there to give away!! Tie a ribbon around a candle and pin it on top, put it on a throw pillow, or wear it on your lapel or in your hair. It's so pretty!

If you go to the GNO today, you will get 10 extra entries. If you put this on your blog you'll get 5 extra entries. If you become a follower you get 5 entries. Leave a comment telling me what you've done!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hey Ruth, if I knew how to put this on my blog or become a follower I would but Ashley is the blog master around our house! Anyway, we went there last week and I know what you are talking about. I could spend a fair amount of money there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i didn't get to go today............but i will totally be checking out this store it sound like it is right up my ally. hmmm maybe i will go tom. (fri.)lol, beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you told me about this store! Can't wait to check it out! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the perfect candle for that brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad that the picture is not NEARLY as sparkly as the real thing! Especially when you can move it around in the light.

    So glad others are creative enough to give the rest of us great ideas. Maybe someday soon I could get my act together and be "cool" like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot to take the picture of the "family" idea at a friend's house! She had F A M I L Y spelled out like you do only each letter was a different font (from fancy to plain to cursive) and each frame and letter were different sizes, from about 14" to 8". Then each letter was in glass front to back so you could see right through them, and they were lined up on a mantle-like wall shelf. Next time I'm over there I'll get a picture.

    ReplyDelete