home home home

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just Say "No" to Oatmeal!

I am T.I.R.E.D of all of the beige!! I feel like I'm living in a giant bowl of oatmeal. Yes, being cooped up in a dark, hot, bland space is starting to make me a little stir crazy. Well, to remedy this situation, I've decided to change things up around here...make it more fresh! So, here are a few fabrics that I'm looking at {I can't paint all of my walls...so I have to incorporate the beige, blah}.
So, which fabrics should I use for my pillows, group 1 or 2?


I'm leaning towards the first! Okay, so here is some more of my inspiration:

{No, not the baby..the table}

{pictures courtesy of Becky Higgins Blog}

2 comments:

  1. I say the first group too. That middle fabric "pops" right out. So an oatmeal house huh? Interesting pics in my head...I can understand the walls caving in tho...change would be good for the heart and to help give you something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second group blends better, but almost TOO well. They all are kind of washouts. So the middle fabric of the first group definitely brings more interest. We have this AWESOME vase at church that looks like it was a copper metal color and then painted teal then wiped off over the raised decorations. Bad description, but it looks awesome. I wish I had a pic for you.

    ReplyDelete