home home home

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vintage Rose

{courtesy of VintageRosewraps.blogspot.com}

Okay, all I have to say is THESE THINGS ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! Okay, I feel much better now. I've seen a couple of people wearing them, but when I saw someone wearing one tonight I had to build up the courage to stop and ask her where she got it. So, because I'm such a wonderful person, I am going to pass on my little secret: Vintage Rose Wraps

There you go, my courage will now benefit you. Feel free to thank me once you have purchased your fabulous find and you receive millions of compliments.

Now, for those of you who are insanely cheap (such as myself) feel free to use Heather Bailey's tutorial on how to make your own headband:
Headband Tutorial

You can then just sew on leaves and then red or pink fabric remnants to look like the rose.

I, however, will be purchasing this..they are just way too cute!

{You can also buy them at Designer Blvd over on Higley and Queen Creek...my all time favorite place in the World to shop}

No comments:

Post a Comment