home home home

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shadow Box Scrapbook!







This is something that I am very proud of. About 7 years ago I was working at a scrapbook store and back then mini albums were all the rage. I thought they were super cute, but what in the world were you supposed to do with them all {it was like little bitty albums were taking over my house!}? So, one day, while I was stocking Jolee's Boutique Shadow boxes, I had an epiphany: why not put a scrapbook in a shadow box?? Genius...I know {hahah, j/k!}. I'll show you other ways I've used shadow boxes for scrapbooks, but today I'm going to start with this Melissa Francis Magnetic shadowbox. This makes it a lot easier because the top just comes right off! You simply cut sheet protectors to size {you'll have to re-hole punch them}, then you drill 2 matching holes in the back of the box. Tie it all together with some pretty ribbon and~Voila! It's a mini album! Create your pages, add some matting and you're good to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment